- Automated import is set up from all laboratories.
- Leachate effluents are documented against permits, concentrations, and total load.
- Real-time calculation of water balance for the contributing watershed area.
- Weight systems are interfaced, with waste volumes in and waste fractions out.
- Field metering stations for any purpose are interfaced, such as climate stations, gas wells, and groundwater level monitoring.
- Cloud service adds data security.
- Mapgraph saves time and ensures continuity.
Leachate monitoring – early warning and reporting
Laboratory analysis results are collected automatically from laboratories.
MAPGRAPH Waste contains sophisticated tools for information management, reporting and graphical presentation of the data.
Online water balance calculation
Based on available data, an up to date water balance is calculated. Precipitation from weather stations, leachate flow, water level in groundwater wells and evaporation parameters are all possible inputs into this calculation to visualize and understand water balance variations.
Waste volumes in – waste fractions out
The system collects data automatically from weight systems, monitoring stations or manual registrations. Wide indexing allow powerful and flexible reporting for many purposes. MAPGRAPH Waste ensures a complete overview of waste flow in and out of the facility with valuable reporting and documentation.